Vegas Homes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Kilde's Application [Accepted as trial pre-staff]

Kyla

Kilde's Application [Accepted as trial pre-staff] Empty Kilde's Application [Accepted as trial pre-staff]

Post  Kyla Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:55 pm

application posted with hazens permission

General Vegas Homes Application; Applying for a job in Vegas Homes isn't hard, you fill out this form, create a new topic and see what we say.
    You must copy all of the application, including this top part. You will not name it; <Insert name here's> fantastic amazing application. READ!!!! You can name it something like; Furre's Application, nothing stupid please. If you have read this, put "Peanut Butter Jelly Time!" at the end of your application.
    Remember, don't rush, take your time, and good luck!

General

1. 1. What is your Furcadia username: Kilde
      alts:
      ~pink ice
      ~dwed
      ~kutieful
      ~katchow!
      ~dust bunnyz

2. How old are you, in real life:

Situations

3. A friend is sat at the desk with you, when they start saying some nasty things about other furres, it starts to spread around the dream and soon around to the furre the nasty comments are aimed at, what would you do, if anything:
      I would tell them that if they do not stop saying such nasty things about this person then I will no longer be their friend. If they still continue then I will tell them, "you have just lost my friendship, if you keep it going I will have to eject you." If they still continue after that I would whisper a higher staff member and ask permission to eject. If no staff members are on but me then I will just eject. I would also be sure to whisper the person that my so called "friend" was saying such nasty things about and tell them that I am deeply sorry for this mishap. I promise not to ever let it happen again, I have ejected the person from the dream who said such nasty things about you. Once again I am very sorry about all of this. I do hope you will still be able to keep coming here without having to worry about something like this happening again. My top priority is to make sure the patrons enjoy themselves while they are here. I hop

4. You have started a house, check and no one is in the garden of house <Insert number here>, the house is sold and you walk into the house to find a furre, and another yiffing. How would you act:
      Well, considering it's an E8 dream I would tell them that they should try not to do that in this dream because it is against the dream standards and also there is a house check so you need to be in your yard not in your bed. X3 I would tell them that if they do not go to the yard I am selling their house. If they still continue their inappropriate behavior then I will sell their house and clear the place I would then warn them that if they do not stop then I will be forced to eject them because now that their house is for sale anyone could come in and see them doing "it" and that could cause the dream to lose some of the patrons. If they continue I will ask permission from a higher staff member to eject them. If no staff member is on but me then I will screen shot then eject them. If the owner wants to know why I ejected them then I will show them the shots.

5. A furre asks you if they can get into a perm by the Bellagio, because it's "their" perm, you may not have a great knowledge of "who-owns-which-perm." How would you handle this:I would ask the patron to describe 3 items that are in the perm. If they answer correctly I will let them into the perm, If they do not then I will tell them no and I will not let them into the perm.

6. A furre asks you a question you do not know that answer for, you've tried everywhere looking for the answer, and the furre needs to know now, what would you tell them:
      I would explain to them that I simply do not know the answer and that I have tried in every possible way I can to find the answer but was unable to find it. I would then give them my most sincere apologies and I would say that if they wouldn't mind a little wait I could try asking a beekin or the owner (depending on the question) or I would try to find another staff member that knows.

Essay

7. A new furre walks into the dream for the first time, they are also new to Furcadia and want to know what you can do here, please explain in no less than 100 words, how you would welcome them. Hiya! I am staff here at Vegas homes and I heard that you were new here and to furcadia! I just thought maybe I could explain the basics of what you can do here in Vegas Homes. First things first though, this is a bah. Bah stands for build a house. You can enjoy many activities here at vegas homes. You can join in a race, you can put yourself up for adoption, you can adopt another furre, you can socialize, and lets not forget that you can also decorate your very own house!In order to buy a house you can go look and see which houses are for sale, once you find one that is to your liking and is also for sell you should proceed to the desk. All you have to do to get the house is ask a staff member to buy it! Races can only be held by staff members. We usually hold a race at least once a day. Also I am really glad to help with any questions you might have. If you have any questions all you need to do is whisper me. To whisper someone you say /namehere and instead of the namehere you will put the username of the person you are sending the message to! Don't be afraid to ask me something! I really do hope that vegas homes is to your liking and that you will enjoy your stay here! I also do hope you will come back again!

Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
    Hazen
    Hazen
    Admin

Kilde's Application [Accepted as trial pre-staff] Empty Re: Kilde's Application [Accepted as trial pre-staff]

Post  Hazen Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:14 am

I like the application... But.. Waiting for a "higher" ranked staff member come on isn't the best option.. I liked your essay, it was really welcoming. I like the idea of screenie-ing, it's a good way to show owners and co-owners. All over good apart from the higher staff bit, but apart from that, it's good.
    Rec
    Sennyl
    Sennyl
    Admin

Kilde's Application [Accepted as trial pre-staff] Empty Re: Kilde's Application [Accepted as trial pre-staff]

Post  Sennyl Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:32 am

Okay, this application is rather good and well thought out. However, there is one problem I picked out.

4. You have started a house, check and no one is in the garden of house <Insert number here>, the house is sold and you walk into the house to find a furre, and another yiffing. How would you act:
    Well, considering it's an E8 dream I would tell them that they should try not to do that in this dream because it is against the dream standards and also there is a house check so you need to be in your yard not in your bed. X3 I would tell them that if they do not go to the yard I am selling their house. If they still continue their inappropriate behavior then I will sell their house and clear the place I would then warn them that if they do not stop then I will be forced to eject them because now that their house is for sale anyone could come in and see them doing "it" and that could cause the dream to lose some of the patrons. If they continue I will ask permission from a higher staff member to eject them. If no staff member is on but me then I will screen shot then eject them. If the owner wants to know why I ejected them then I will show them the shots.

Don't warn or ask; just eject. This is E8, not M16+ so an eject is in hand.
    Like Hazen said, you seem to rely on higer staff too much. Be more independant, we aren't going to be on all the time to suit your needs. Wink

Other than that, this application is really good and well thought out. I say...

Recommended
    Sennyl
    Sennyl
    Admin

Post  Sennyl Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:52 am

You've been accepted as trial pre-staff.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:31 pm