Vegas Homes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Chima's Application.

Chima

Chima's Application. Empty Chima's Application.

Post  Chima Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:51 am

General Vegas Homes Application; Applying for a job in Vegas Homes isn't hard, you fill out this form, create a new topic and see what we say.
    You must copy all of the application, including this top part. You will not name it; <Insert name here's> fantastic amazing application. READ!!!! You can name it something like; Furre's Application, nothing stupid please. If you have read this, put "Peanut Butter Jelly Time!" at the end of your application.
    Remember, don't rush, take your time, and good luck!

General

1. What is your Furcadia username:

Chimanoyun

2. How old are you, in real life:

I am 13

Situations
    3. A friend is sat at the desk with you, when they start saying some nasty things about other furres, it starts to spread around the dream and soon around to the furre the nasty comments are aimed at, what would you do, if anything:

Id tell the truth and calm everyone down. Id tell everyone that heard it to Not spread things about, Even if they're begged because you feel awful when its actually heard by the person who its said about. And I would tell the owner about the staff member and they're appauling attitude towards other people.

4. You have started a house check and no one is in the garden of house <Insert number here>, the house is sold and you walk into the house to find a furre, and another yiffing. How would you act:

(Id scream. [irl] and Id put the o.O face xD) I would politely ask them to stop because there are young players the age of 8 playing in this dream and their lock was open. And anyone could walk in and the young'uns would get banned if they're parents had saw any of it. Id lock their lock and carry on with the other houses.

5. A furre asks you if they can get into a perm by the Flamingo, because it's "their" perm, you may not have a great knowledge of "who-owns-which-perm." How would you handle this:

"Im not that sure of who owns this house but as soon as the owner gets on ill ask who owns it. But all the houses are the same inside, so maybe choose another?" And Id sell them another home.

6. A furre asks you a question you do not know that answer for, you've tried everywhere looking for the answer, and the furre needs to know now, what would you tell them:

"Im so very sorry, could you type help because I am afraid I dont know" If the furre starts kicking off at me I would emit they will be warned then if they carry on. I would eject them and the reason would be this: <furre> Has been ejected for cussing and shouting at staff.

Essay

7. A new furre walks into the dream for the first time, they are also new to Furcadia and want to know what you can do here, please explain in no less than 100 words, how you would welcome them:

"Welcome to vegas homes! I will be touring you round this dream until you ar farmiliar! Well. A build a home is a dream where You can decorate houses, The name pretty much gives it away. But thats not all a build a home is. Theres an adoption for furres who want to adopt babies, children and pets. Theres a park where you can chill and thats where staff hold races, too! The desk is where you can see what homes are for sale from Budini and ask staff to sell you that home! Theres also a contest room here, This is where you turn your shouts on by typing a dash (-) without brackets And to shout you type that dash infrot of what you want to say and You're done! In the contest room, There are rooms for you to decorate, you sit outside one and wait for it to begin. a staff member/host will announce the theme in heir shouts and then you g and decorate it your style, Be careful not to steal ideas or you will be excluded! Well, Enjoy your time here and I hope you understood me! n_n"
    Hazen
    Hazen
    Admin

Chima's Application. Empty Re: Chima's Application.

Post  Hazen Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:31 am

I like it~
    Not to serious, and considering I havn't even finished the dream, you did well just working off what I said for the 100 word essay. I think you'd make great staff here when the dream is up.

Only thing that bugged m was the bit where you see yiffing, mainly cus you should eject, this IS e8, not Teen or 16+.

I give a....
    Rec

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:47 am